Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Body Piercing and Tattooing: Risks To Health

Before & After:

What I know about Piercing and Tattooing is that when it comes to piercing, if you pierce the wrong section or even a vein you can die in seconds. Also many people get diseases and sickness from piercings because of the needles use over and over. Tattooing is also very dangerous because the ink use on the body goes into the blood stream and could go many damages to the blood. What I would like to know who started the idea of piercing and tattooing as a form of arts? What I learn in this passage is that the reason why piercings not located in the face or tongue takes longer to heal is because of the lack of exposure to light or air. I understand that piercings are dangerous and can cause many problems, but what I would like to know how dangerous is it, if the skin repairs itself?

6 comments:

  1. I think that some tattos and piercing are very attractive on some females. I wan to know why people would tatto their face, and why would you pierce your whole face up like what is the purpose of doing that? This article is for teenagers but its funny how now im seeing alot of older people getting piercing aand tattos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many people are getting body arts which this is very dangerous. According to your 3WH question, I disagree with you. I highly believe that this article is for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree with some of what you say but, it seems as if you are just a litle over dramatic about the dangers of body piercing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that tattooing started back way before we can remember like back in the early centuries. I remember learning that Native Americans used to do it because they felt it was powerful for their tribe. Do you have any tattoos?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure tattooing dates backs into the BC era, it is pretty interesting that everyone knows that tattooing is dangerous but they still do it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you. It is not safe to get your tattoo in the bronx. I live in bronx, there are some places that are very dirty.

    ReplyDelete