Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Facebook nearly as large as U.S. population" Before & After

What I know about Facebook is that most people have it. Any where you go and meet someone new, one of the first questions they would ask you is, " do you have Facebook?" What I would like to know about it is how does Facebook make the money it does if it is free for its entire member community. What I learned is that even though Facebook might seem as big as the United States and very popular international, it still struggles financially and many people would not expect that from such a big company. What I still want to know how long it would last before everybody starts to get tired of it or a new type of network site comes out.

5 comments:

  1. Your article is very interesting. Facebook is a very popular network site. Every year there is a new popular network site and I also wonder if there is going to be a new network.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I know the two guys that came up with facebook sold it for like hundreds of millions so their doing well for themselves. I think it will fade away eventually but that probably won't be for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiara, Why are you so interested in Facebook? Do you have one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats just amazing that Facebook is a pretty new website and already it is almost as large as the entire US!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cool that they almost large as the U.S but when are people going to get tired it is a great question to ask. I think it's going to be pretty soon because the internet world is always comming up with something new.

    ReplyDelete