Wednesday, October 28, 2009
NASA set to crash on the moon - twice"
What I know is that Nasa has been recently doing some testing on the moon to see if it could sustain life on it. What I would like to know why the astronauts chose the moon this time if the moon is made of solid materials of rock? What I learn is that NASA is sending two spacecrafts to land on the moon to see if the impat will stir up enough dust to help the L'CROSS probe find presence of water in the moon's soil. What I would still like to know is if there happens to be water on the moon, and since it already has a hard solid foundation, does that mean that by any chance they plan to transport people or take the moon as a place of studies?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment